Prices are Per Person sharing
Terms of inclusion
With its unmistakeable mountain views, Val du Charron Wine and Leisure Estate is situated in the picturesque Bovlei, ten minutes from the town of Wellington and under an hour’s drive from Cape Town. With a history of winemaking dating back to 1699 Val du Charron’s wines are available worldwide but are best enjoyed surrounded by the vineyards themselves at one of the Estate’s restaurants or from your own balcony.
The 4-star Guesthouse invites young and old, business and leisure travellers to enjoy the beauty of the Cape winelands with all the convenience you would expect from luxury accommodation. With luxury double and twin rooms with balconies, family room with balcony, and garden room with outside area, you can soak in the views while you enjoy a cold drink from the minibar or a gourmet coffee from the in-room drinks station.
Choose between two great eateries situated on the Val du Charron Estate. For the meat eaters, the Grillroom is the obvious choice. Craving Pizza and Pasta, pop in to the Pizzeria, Pizza Vista.
WHY WE LOVE IT:
– Nestling at the foot of the Groenberg Mountain, the town of Wellington lies in the picturesque Bovlei valley on the banks of the Kromme River
– Situated in the picturesque Bovlei, ten minutes from the town of Wellington and under an hour’s drive from Cape Town
– Compromises of the 4* Guesthouse and 5* Coach House
– Guesthouse is suitable for families
– Coach House is suitable for couples, romantic getaways, honeymooners – each suite has a plunge pool
SELF-DRIVE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
2 Nights’ accommodation at the 4* Val du Charron Wine & Leisure Estate – Guest House in a Luxury Room
Wine tasting experience
Terms of exclusions
All Items of a personal nature. Meals not mentioned.
Travel Dates: 2023-03-09 to 2024-04-28
Special is vaild until: 2024-04-28
Departure City: Western Cape
For more information contact our reservations department at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 012 942 1000